TS EAMCET 2017 last rank details
Centre wise certificate verification dates
TS EAMCET is an examination conducted by Hyderabad every year. The coming TS EAMCET 2018 like all previous year is conducted on behalf of TSCHE. This examination offers students admissions for various UG Professional courses. TS is known as Telangana State EAMCET Examination for the 2018 year a gateway to get admission in Engineering and agriculture courses. The admissions are allotted on the basis of scores obtained the examinations. This is a state level exam conducted every year. Here is the list of topics related to TS EAMCET 2018 i.e. exam pattern, application form, important dates, syllabus etc. shared with you below.
TS EAMCET syllabus
For detailed exam schedule of TS EAMCET 2018: Click here
The board authorities have released TS EAMCET 2018 official notification: Click here
- TS EAMCET 2018 examination will also be organized in Urdu language along with English & Telugu language from 2018.
- TS EAMCET 2018 examination will be organized through online mode from 2018.
TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Dates
The first topic with foremost important information is exam dates and schedules for TSEAMCET 2018 year, here is the list of date with following events.
|Release of Notification for TS EAMCET 2018||27th February 2018|
|Starting date for Application form||4th March 2018 [Last week]|
|Submitting application form without late fee the Last Date||4th April 2018 [3rd week]|
|Submitting application fee with late fee Last Date||11th April 2018 [1st week]|
|Submitting Correction in Application forms||6th To 9th April 2018 [1st week]|
|Availability of Admit Card Date||20th April 2018 to 1st May 2018|
|Exam Commencement Date Announced||2nd To 7th May 2018 [1st week]|
|Announcement of Result||May 2018 [Last week]|
TS EAMCET Application Form 2018
Here we share you all the details of the Application form, before you proceed for filling and submitting of application forms, just go through following points and steps required:
- The first and most important thing is TS EAMCET 2018 Application will be available in online mode only
- The candidates are required to send the filled application form in offline mode only
- Candidates are required to re-check everything before they proceed to fill the form
- Fill the details in the given boxes carefully
- After completing to fill the form, you need to check once again before clicking on the submit button
- The important date for providing application form is last week of February 2018
TS EAMCET Application Fees Charges
The modes of payment for registration fee are Mee Seva/e-Seva/TS online/AP online centers in Telangana State or Application fees can be paid through the payment gateway i.e. Credit Card/Debit card or Net Banking.
Courses Application Fees Charges:
For SC/ST Students: Rs 250
For Others: Rs 500
For SC/ST Students: Rs 250
For Others: Rs 500
Both Engineering and Agriculture–
For SC/ST Students: Rs 250
For Others: Rs 500
Date and Time of the TS EAMCET 2018 Test and Registration Fee
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||2nd May 20183rd May 2018||10:00 AM to 1:00 PM(Morning Session)||Rs. 400/- (for SC/ST candidates)Rs. 800/- (for others)|
|Engineering (E)||4th May 20185th May 2018
7th May 2018
|10:00 AM to 1:00 PM(Morning Session)
3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
|Candidate who wish to write the test in both E & AM streams||Rs. 800/- (for SC/ST candidates)Rs. 1600/- (for others)|
Note: This is only a notification for Computer based entrance test (Online). Candidate must note that they have to fulfill the eligibility criteria as prescribed in the official website at the time of admission.
TS EAMCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Here is the whole information to be eligible for Bio-Technology, Engineering, Pharmacy and B.Sc Courses:
Nationality: The students must be card holders of Persons of Indian Origin (PIO), Indian Nationality or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI).
Qualification: They should be have passed 10+2 [12th] Examination
Diploma Candidates: Candidates with diploma holders can also apply for this examination
Subjects: The important subjects for this examinations are Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics
Percentage: They should at least get 45% in the examination and 40% for reserved category
Residency: The applicants from Telangana or Andhra Pradesh can only apply for this exam, he or she should satisfy local or non-local area
> At the time of admissions, the candidate must have 16 years of age
> There is no age limit
> B. Tech. (FS & T), B.Sc. (CA & BM), B. Tech (Dairy), B. Tech (Agriculture Engineering) courses should complete 17 year’s age as on 31st December and 22 year’s upper age limit
> For SC/ST categories, the upper age limit is 25 years
For BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Courses
Qualifications: They should pass 12th standards, are eligible to apply
Subjects Required: Subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany should be qualified for exams
Age: Should have 17 years as on 31st December 2018
There is no age limit
For Pharmacy and Pharm. D Course
Qualification: Applying candidates must have appeared or pass 12th from AP/Telangana board or other recognized board
Subjects: The main subjects are Physics, Chemistry, and Biology optional
Percentage: Candidates must get 45% marks (40% for SC/ST)
Age: Candidates should complete 16 years of age by the date of commencement of admission.
There is no upper age limit.
TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Pattern
Mode of Exam: It is held in offline mode only
Exam Duration: 3 hours
Types of Question: Questions will be asked as MCQ methods
Marking Scheme: 1 mark for the correct answer.
Number of Questions: 160 total number of questions
Subjects: Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
Mathematics: 80 marks
Physics: 40 marks
Chemistry: 40 marks
Total: 160 marks
Duration: 3 hours
Botany: 40 marks
Zoology: 40 marks
Chemistry: 40 marks
Physics: 40 marks
Total: 160 marks
Duration: 3 hours
EAMCET TEST ZONES
- Candidate appearing for the TS EAMCET 2018 examination from the state of Hyderabad is divided into five zones.
- Candidate while filling the TS EAMCET 2018 application form online have to select the required TEST ZONE of his choice. Candidate must note that once the TEST ZONE is selected, it cannot be changed later.
- The Convener reserves the right to add or delete some TEST ZONES notified.
- Also the Convener reserves the right to allot the candidates to any TEST ZONES other than opted by the candidates.
- Candidate can only submit one application either for ‘E’ or ‘AM’ or ‘E & AM’ category test.
- Candidate if submits more than one application for one category, the Convener reserves the right to reject all the applications or accept any one of them.
|1.||Hyderabad West (Kukatpally, Patancheru, Gandipet, Moinabad and surrounding areas)|
|2.||Hyderabad North (Medchal,Gandimaisamma and surrounding areas)|
|3.||Hyderabad Central (Abids, Tarnaka and surrounding areas)|
|4.||Hyderabad East (Ghatkesar, keesara and surrounding areas)|
|5.||Hyderabad South-East (L.B. Nagar, Hayathnagar, Pedda amberpet, Ibrahimpatnam,Ramoji Film City area and surrounding areas)|
TS EAMCET 2018 Syllabus
The syllabus of the exam EAMCET 2018 is decided by Board of Intermediate Education. The question is asked to the students to test the knowledge and understanding of the intermediate subjects. The syllabus includes subjects like Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
TS EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
The candidates who have applied for the examination will get the admit card of TSEAMCET 2018 from the official website. The hall ticket will be provided to you in the last week of April 2018. It is compulsory to bring the admit card while attempting for examination papers. To get the print out of your admit card you need to fill up the detail of registration numbers and Candidate date of birth.
TS EAMCET 2018 Result
The marks obtained in the examination are considered as final for the admissions. The students can avail the rank card from the official website after some days of result announcement. After the examination, the result will be announced in the last week of May 2018.
TS EAMCET 2018 Counselling
A separate notification will release for Bachelor in Architecture applicants. List of institutes with an allotment of seats will be given on the basis of category. The information will be provided by Information Booklet for counseling in prescribed courses. The candidates are requested to approach TSEAMCET HLC for documents verification. [Help Line Centre]
TS EAMCET 2018 Counselling Process
The first phase of counselling of TS EAMCET 2018 will commence from May 25. Firstly, the candidates will have to register themselves for TS EAMCET counselling 2018 at the designated helpline centres followed by the verification of documents. All of the candidates have to participate in TS EAMCET 2018 counselling process to be allotted into the B.Tech seats of the participating institutes. The seats will be allotted based on the performance of the candidates in his/her examination and their choice of colleges/courses along with the seat availability.
Step 1 – Registration: The first step of TS EAMCET counselling 2018 is registration. The candidates will be able have to visit the Helpline centres to register themselves and verify their documents.
- All of the qualified candidates will have to visit designated Helpline Centres according to their ranks.
- The rank card has to be given to the officer on duty and the candidates will have to register themselves.
- After paying the processing fee, the candidates will have to register themselves for counselling of TS EAMCET 2018.
- The candidates will have to submit their TS EAMCET 2018 hall ticketnumber and rank. Finally, the candidates will have to provide their signature to complete the registration process.
- The candidates will be called in for document verification according to their secured ranks.
- During the verification process of TS EAMCET 2018 Counselling, the Aadhaar card details of the candidates i.e., fingertip biometric will be verified with Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
Fee of TS EAMCET Counselling 2018
|1||OC/ BC Category||Rs. 1000|
|2||SC/ ST Category||Rs. 500|
Step 2 – Document Verification: After registration, all of the candidates will have to go through verification of documents. The candidates will have to report for verification according to the candidate’s ranking in the entrance examination of TS EAMCET 2018.
- The candidates will have to verify their details on the registration cum verification form.
- The concerned authority has to be contacted if there is any discrepancy in the information provided.
- For SC/ST/BC categories, the candidates will have to verify their original caste certificates from the caste verification officer and then report to the certification verification officers.
- General category candidates will have to verify their documents from the certification verification officers.
- After all of the documents are verified, the candidates will have to print out the receipt of the certificates.
- Finally, after confirming the details the candidates will have to collect their option form.
Documents Required for Verification
- TS EAMCET 2018 Rank Card
- TS EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket
- Aadhaar Card
- S.S.C or its equivalent Mark Sheet
- 6th standard to Inter Study Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2018 if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates.
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) / NCC/Sports / Minority certificate if applicable.
- Residence certificate in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
Documents Required by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates
- PH-certificate issued by District Medical Board : Only candidates with 40% and above disability are considered eligible
- CAP-certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer – Identity card and Discharge book (in case of Ex-Servicemen) and Service Certificate (in case of in service men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
- NCC & Sports – Original Certificates issued by competent authorities
- Minorities – SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the head master
- Anglo-Indian – Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of residence
Step 3 – Filling of Options: Next, the candidates will have to fill in their preferred colleges and courses in online mode. All of the selection has to be in the order of preference since allotment will be based on this factor.
- The candidates will have to click on “Candidate Registration”
- For registration, the candidates will have to submit their ROC form number, TS EAMCET 2018 hall ticket number, rank and date of birth.
- The password will be generated after the candidates are successfully registered. The candidates will have to log into their account using their login ID, hall ticket number, password and date of birth.
- From the displayed options, the candidates will have to select their preferred choices of colleges and courses for admissions. The order of preference should be from higher to lower and the candidates will be able to choose as many options as they wish to.
- Candidates should take the offline option entry form and fill their district code, course code and college code according to their preference.
- After all of the options are selected, the candidates will have to logout. A print out of the selection options has to be taken for future reference.
Step 4 – Seat Allotment: After all of the options are confirmed, the seat allotment process will be conducted in online mode by the concerned authorities. Allotment of seats will be done based on the choices made by the candidates during the option filling process. Along with the choices made, the candidate’s merit, category, local area, special reservation category and more will also be accounted for by the authorities. The allotment status will be informed to the candidates through SMS to their registered mobile number and will also be available in online mode. The selected candidates will have to log into their account and download their allotment order.
Step 5 – Reporting to Allotted Institutes and Payment of Tuition Fees: Finally the candidates will have to report at their allotted institutes to confirm their admissions. The required tuition fees also has to be paid by the candidates before the determined final date. If the candidates fail to confirm their admission, then their allotted seat will be cancelled.
If the Tuition Fee is Displayed Zero
- During the payment process, if the applicants are shown the tuition fees to be paid as zero, then the candidates will have to login and use the self-reporting system to accept the allotted seat.
- Self Reporting means that the candidates have accepted the allotted seat with submission of original documents at the alloted institute. By accepting this option, the candidates will also be able to participate in the further rounds of TS EAMCET 2018 counselling while keeping the allotted seat.
- After clicking on “Accept my Joining”, the joining report along with the admission number will be generated. Print out of the joining report will have to be submitted to the allotted college along with the allotment letter.
If the Tuition Fee is not Displayed Zero
- If the tuition fees to be paid by the candidates is not shown zero, then they will have to download the bank challan and pay the required fees at any branch of State Bank of Hyderabad. The receipt has to be kept safe for future reference.
- After payment, the candidates will have to click on “Self Reporting System”. If the fees has been paid then the challan number, fee amount, transaction ID and branch will be made available on the screen.
- Click on “Accept my Joining”. The joining report and admission number of the candidates will be generated which has to be submitted at the respective college along with the allotted letter.
Participating in Further Rounds of TS EAMCET Counselling 2018
Candidates will be able to freshly participate in the later rounds of TS EAMCET 2018 counselling. However, the candidates should not have participated in the previous round of counselling. The candidates will have to get their documents verified at the Help Line Centres.
Withdrawal of Seats
To withdraw from the allotted seats, the candidates will have to cancel their admission before the final scheduled date. For admission withdrawal, the candidates will have to meet the Convenor in person.
If the candidates forget their password, they will have to click on “Forgot Password” in the login page. The registration number of TS EAMCET 2018, rank, hall ticket number, date of birth and registered mobile number has to be submitted. The new password will be sent to the registered mobile number of the candidate.
Documents Required for TS EAMCET 2018
- Filled TS EAMCET 2018 Online App. Form
- Salary certificate
- Hall Ticket
- Hall ticket of qualifying exam
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- TS EAMCET 2018 Score Card
- Admit card of 12th or equivalent
- Date Of Birth certificate
TS EAMCET 2018 Frequently asked questions
1. Question: What is the age limit for TS EAMCET?
Answer: Different for all courses.
2. Question: Do I have to send the application form by post?
Answer: No, submit online mode only.
3. Question: What is the mode of payment of the application fee?
Answer: TS online/AP online/Mee Seva/e-Seva centers in Telangana State or Andhra Pradesh or Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking
4. Question: What is the syllabus for the examination?
Answer: Refer to syllabus section of our Article above.
5. Question: How can I get the Application Form?
Answer: You can only get it in online mode on Official website of TS EAMCET
6. Question: Is this compulsory to upload the original documents?
7. Question: Can I apply for the two courses, i.e. Agriculture and Engineering?Answer: Yes
8. Question: Is the registration fee refundable?
9. Question: Is it necessary to enclose the category certificate?
Answer: Only applicable to SC/ST categories.
10. Question: Can I change the mistakes made in the application form?
Answer: Yes, in a given specified time.
11. What to do if I arrive TS EAMCET 2018 Examination Hall late by 1 minute, Will I be allowed to seat for the exam?
Answer: It is not allowed to enter the examination hall late by 1 minute. So it is mandatory to appear for the examination on time. Candidate must reach the examination center well in advance, one hour before the commencement of the examination to avoid any inconvenience.