|Unit - 1 Physical World||Physical World|
|Unit - 2 Units and Measurements||Units and Measurements|
|Unit - 3 Motion in a Straight Line||Motion in a Straight Line|
|Unit - 4 Motion in a Plane||Motion in a Plane|
|Unit - 5 Laws of Motion||Laws of Motion|
|Unit - 6 Work, Energy and Power||Work, Energy and Power|
|Unit - 7 System of Particles and Rotational Motion||System of Particles and Rotational Motion|
|Unit - 8 Oscillations||Oscillations|
|Unit - 9 Gravitation||Gravitation|
|Unit - 10 Mechanical Properties of Solids||Mechanical Properties of Solids|
|Unit - 11 Mechanical Properties of Fluids||Mechanical Properties of Fluids|
|Unit - 12 Thermal Properties of Matter||Thermal Properties of Matter|
|Unit - 13 Thermodynamics||Thermodynamics|
|Unit - 14 Kinetic Theory||Kinetic Theory of Gases|
1st Year Physics Study Material complete with Answers for intermediate students of state's of AP/TS download and share with your friends.
Physics is the study of matter and energy both separately and in combination with one another. It is considered as one of the most fundamental natural sciences in comparison to other science. In the world of Physics, things keep changing with every new discovery.
Most of the intermediate 1st-year students find Physics as the toughest subject compared to the other three subjects because it consists of numerical problems, theoretical and application-based concepts. Physics demands consistent practice and a clear understanding of all the concepts and related formulas.
What is the importance of Physics:
Important questions of intermediate 1st year Physics provides students to strategies their studies and to prepare well for Class 11 Physics exam. For Class 11 Physics, questions can be framed from any corner of the textbook or maybe outside the textbook, thus the students need advanced knowledge rather than practising only through textbooks.
To score well in Physics examination, students should understand and memorize all the important concepts and formulas included in the Intermediate Physics Syllabus 1st Year.
While solving numerical problems, students find it difficult to solve it and they generally avoid its practice and accordingly they prioritize their focus on other sections and as a result, they are unable to score well in Class 11 Physics examination. They can also refer to the TS/AP intermediate question papers 2021 and other years for more practice.
Important questions and their Solutions:
These important questions of Physics will play an important role in helping students practice and prepare effectively for the exams. The important questions of intermediate 1st-year Physics are designed by subject experts and most of the questions are picked from TS / AP Intermediate 1st Year Question Papers. Students can expect that these important questions of Physics might be covered in the final exam paper.
Download TS/AP Board Class 11 Physics important Question PDF
Important Questions for Class 11 Physics
1. Write the dimensional equation for the coefficient of dynamic viscosity using its formula.
2. If the coefficient of restitution equals to one explain the behaviour of the motion of the colliding bodies having equal masses with reason.
3. The position vectors of two bodies of masses 2 kg and 3 kg are given as 2i+ 3j+ 5k and 3i-5j+ 7k. Find the position vector of the centre of mass of the system.
4. What is Chandrasekhar limit and mention its value in terms of solar mass?
5. What is the surface tension of a liquid and mention the effect of temperature on it?
6. Write any two applications of Bernoulli's theorem.
7. Why the glass beaker breaks when cold water sprinkled on it?
8. What is the triple point of water?
9. State Newton’s law of cooling. Which one cools faster, body ‘A’ at higher temperature or body ‘B’ at lower temperature kept in the same environment or surroundings.
10. State Stephen’s law of radiation and express it in mathematical form.
11. State the law of conservation of Energy and verify it in the case of the freely falling object. Calculate the total energy of the body mass 5 kg which is freely falling from a height of 100m, at the highest point and at middle and at the lowest point.
12. Explain the concept of moment of inertia. Derive an expression for the moment of inertia about an axis passing through the centre of a rectangular lamina and parallel to its breadth.
13. Explain the procedure to determine the coefficient of apparent expansion of a liquid using specific gravity bottle with relevant theory
14. Define the coefficients of real expansion and apparent expansion of the liquid. Establish a relation between them?
15. Define two molar specific heats of gas, and deduce the relation between them.
16. State Newton’s law of cooling and describe an experiment to verify Newton’s law of cooling.
17. Show that the motion of the simple pendulum is simple harmonic and hence derive an equation for its time period. What is seconds pendulum?
18. A stone is dropped from a height of 300m and at the same, another stone is projected vertically upwards with a velocity of 100ms-1.
Find when and where the two stones meet?
19. State parallelogram law of vector addition and derive an expression for its magnitude.
20. Obtain an expression for the acceleration of a body moving down a rough inclined plane.